Wednesday, February 13, 2013

With the weight of the world, that I held deep inside

My Xanga Profile Pic in 2003
10 years ago I started blogging my inner ramblings in cyberspace using Xanga.
I signed into my Xanga account today with the intention of shutting it down and destroying all incriminating evidence of the self proclaimed expert in: Procrastination, Over-analyzing, Over-complicating - night owl/insomniac.  

Little has changed.

I am still the emo girl addicted to lyrical/poetic plagiarism, a wayward child with unbridled desires and the endless spurts of introspective wisdom weaved in between the tireless collection of digital photography abuse.

It's as if I've stumbled upon an old friend as I peruse with amusement at my Xanga entries, cringing at times and reminiscent at others as I set adrift on memory bliss (I use the word 'bliss' loosely).

I was about to shut it all down. Was it to bury old skeletons or to lay to rest the neurotic analyst? 

 It's a fact, once you get on board
Say good-bye cause you can't go back


No comments:

Post a Comment